Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Aloha~~

Hey. I am in Hawaii~~
It’s so great here, sunny and breezy…

Nah, I am kidding.

Today was a rather productive day for me..Because the last few days was so Bleh, I was wasting my time watching tv, playing the computer, sleeping and eating most of the time.

And today, I got up, drove to Giant with my mum.
Shopped for groceries.
Came home and baked cookies,
Chocholate chip cookies…yummy
And it turned out quite well, my uncle said they tasted like chipsmore.
That’s not really a compliment, Chipsmore tastes so commercialized.

After baking, I went for an half an hour walk with my Papa.
It was nice but I also made me realized how unfit I was.
Came home and my back ached,
For goodness sake I am a nearly 18 year’s old girl living in a 50 year old woman’s body

Private message: You are so not getting my cookies if I don’t get what I want.

No comments: