Monday, November 5, 2007

Class starts again.......

This semester I would be taking 3 subjects,

-COMPUTER APPLICATIONS I


-ENGLISH II


-PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMICS II

Hopefully ill enjoy them, since it's a short sem i think my schedule would be rather hectic. But i would be able to focus more on the subjects since it's three instead of five.

I am not really happy about the timetable given; I have 3 slots of eight o’clock classes.
AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shouts out loud with happy face. -_-


I am so not a morning person.
People who are close to me especially my mum know that I’m especially grumpy and moody in the morning.
Hehe, thinking about those days when she had to wake me up for school, poor her, she had to tolerate my antics.

My many thanks to Annie and Michelle who brought back goodies for me from Sabah.
Michelle's mum bakes one of the most delicious moist chocolate cakes i have ever eaten.
Annie brought me assorted Raya cookies! They were so nice, thanks thanks thanks.
And yeah Michelle gave me a knitted thing that looked liked a scarf with my name knitted on it. It's so cool, i love personalised items.

Yeah, yesterday was awesome. Kimi wrote me a letter. It was so sweet. hehhee~ I read it over and over again...

It's always a great feeling when u realise that friends actually give a thought about u, like what they say, its the thought that counts!

2 comments:

Annie goes crazy with Beads! said...

Boo! hehe! scroll scroll..aiks..my name was on ur post..haha..so sweet..ur welcome dear..haha!~

Anonymous said...

hehhe...well u were kind enough to bring cookies for me!