Saturday, March 1, 2008

I hope that dreams will never come true

That’s because these few days, I have had very disturbing dreams.
The day before yesterday I dreamt I took a grade 1 piano test, and the song I had to learn was equivalent to a grade 8, and I failed miserably.

And yesterday, I dreamt I was doing my business project, selling burgers and drink, and a cow had to come chase me.

I have so many things to be done,
My mid term exam
Assignment due
Business project
Drama presentation
Social work
Church event

Its no wonder I am so stressed out, I broke down and cried yesterday.

On a lighter note,
All this things I am about to do will gain me lots of experiences in life.

Yesterday the girls went shopping for our business project at tesco,


I found a very disturbing army doll shaking it's hips and singing and behind it was a black guy with a big grin holding on to him

And behold the biggest vegetable i have ever seen, or is it the human is smaller in size? hahah

3 comments:

Rui Shuang said...

sarah dun cry..come i sayang..lol..
hm..wats wrong my dear? dun be too stressed out..relax..everything will turn out fine in the end..
*smile* =)

sarahyanli said...

thanks rs :-)

Anonymous said...

y the vege so large wan? carefour? real one eh