Saturday, August 16, 2008

I do not like to be alone

Some random picture of me

Today was pretty hectic, I woke up really early, like seven something, cause my mum came into my room and murmured something like,
“ Anak aku ini pucat la, Sarah why is you’re lips so pale”
Groggy me “ Can you not talk to me, I am sleeping”

Continued sleeping like a pig, and she came into my room again and said something about me being pale again and I had to take iron tablets.

Then when I finally had to wake up at 10 cause I was going to watch some Avril Lavigne Wannabe competition in Dataran, we have a hardcore Avril fan at church named Jessica who loves Avril, So after I woke up, I went straight to find my mum and told her,

“Can you not come and talk to me when I’m sleeping, the word PUCAT was repeatedly rewinding over and over in my mind for the remaining three hours of sleep”

I know I blog about completely random stuff, but my wish la it’s my blog right. (shiok sendiri statement)

So I went to Dataran, and heard the Girlfriend song like a million times, there were girls with fish net stocking and neck ties, I seriously don’t have the slightest interest in Avril.

After that went to church for practice, then went back.

Moving on to being alone part… My parents went to KL for my dad’s boss open house, I lazy to go, so I stayed at home alone, I couldn’t go chill at my cousins place because they had some dinner at some Baba Nyonya association.

So I was alone at home. I made milo pancakes for dinner although I wasn’t hungry. I ATE SERIOUSLY SO MUCH FOOD! Lets make a list of what I ate today,
· Big apple donut
· One kuih bahulu
· Mien fen kau
· Hot dog bread
· Mamee monster
· Milo pancakes drizzled with blueberry sauce
· Keropok ikan and udang that I fried yesterday
· Durian
Okay, that’s not too bad, I can eat more than that.

Yeah, about me being alone, so I watched tv for a bit, then when I was doing my business in my toilet, I talked to my self, I don’t know about you, but I talk to myself like a lot a lot, like verbally!

So I was talking about mosquitoes cause I saw two big bites on my thigh, and about being self conscious, and how god made me in his liking, so I cant be self conscious, and a whole lot more.

So when I finally was done talking to myself verbally, I went to shower, then TV, then my cousin came back, so now I am at her house blogging!

THE END!




P.S:Oh i read in the paper today, in the pets section, that cats are emotionless. HAHAHA, but its also trendy to have a cat. WOOHOO!! i am trendy, although my emotionless cat is missing in action.


-_-

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

showing muka penyek

mau said...

hahahahahaha
chocho, next time if u boring sangat, kat kampus or at home, call me... i bring u go to simply fish ma... > " < kesian chocho alone at home...

Anonymous said...

yes i like to show muka penyek
------_________------
no la, not always alone, just one day only

Yi Lian Wong said...

wow, u really write about anything lar. anyway, a reminder for u~~ dont eat too much, or else... hehe... pakai baju tak cantik.

Alex Tan said...

milo pancakes? how do you get milo pancakes?

Anonymous said...

i make them myself, and i add milo into the mixture.

Anonymous said...

haha yi lian, its okay. stick thin not nice what.

mau said...

true true... stick thin is not nice... but not tree trunk also not quite nice... hehe ^ ^ hahaha.. ahem ahem...

Yi Lian Wong said...

haha,ok ok lar. as long as the body figure don b like a pumpkin then it's alrite la.