Friday, October 24, 2008

I baked a pie and i liked it, tasted like cinnamon chapstick

Yen Mei, i was inspired by your pie baking and thought ill try it out myself :-)

And it turned out pretty well…

My dad said it was so delicious that he needed to drink water because he nearly chocked.

Can someone please point out the relevance between delicious and drinking water or worst still getting chocked? Hmmmph..

I googled the recipe, apple pie and followed the exact recipe and it turned out good!

This is the website if you’re interested, http://www.myhomecooking.net/apple-pie/


my apple pie!

my half gone apple pie!

oh, i had some remaining pastry, so i made a mini blueberry, strawberry and passion fruit jam pie which i ate with vanilla ice cream!

yUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUmMMMMMMmmmmYyyYYYY!

2 comments:

minQi said...

eh....ur apple pie looks really delicious ler...hahaha...i wan i wan!! next time got chance we make together!! k?? ^^

Anonymous said...

heheh. yeah its pretty yummy, okay wait for u to come back..see ya!!