Tuesday, June 16, 2009

the cat is out of the bag

I came home from class today and found a present wrapped up left on my table

it was from cat, my roommate

she even made a card and drew a poodle ( her dog i think) and a crab, it was even tapped with a fancy red sparkly sellotape

and inside it was written,and inside it was a..............

lai chee. hmmm... all the effort she went through to wrap a lai chee...hehhe

she just called me lame cause i don't know what game is the circle of death.

OH OH OH. i wore contacts today...

brown! and it was so scary sticking it into my eyes.

but it wasn't painful or anything, felt like nothing actually.

well that wraps up today, tomorrow 8 o'clock class. gtg

3 comments:

Yi Lian Wong said...

ow... so sweet.

sarahyanli said...

haha yeah lo she very free la

sarahyanli said...

haha yeah lo she very free la