Monday, January 25, 2010

:-))))))))

yesterday i prayed extra extra extra hard for my dad, and that no matter what results, i pray that God will help us bear with it.

message from dad:

The result showed that the tumor is gone. The doctor wants me to go for another round of chemo to make sure it wont come back. Need to do 6 rounds every 3 weeks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now we are all relieved, and we can usher in the Chinese new year in peace. Last two years has been a really rocky year for my family. I remember last year, roughly around the same time we ushered in the new year with low spirits cause dads cancer spread to his prostrate and had to go for his big op, to remove his prostrate and bladder.

Credit goes to my SUPER mum who takes care of my dad so well and my dad too for being calm and positive about things.

Dad's chemo this time will cost around 3k per round, so i pray that god will provide for us. I am really thankful for everyone's support, especially those who prayed for my dad.

Now we all should pray hard for brother Raymond See for a breakthrough, so that his family will be able to usher in the new year with joy too...

4 comments:

hwei said...

Glad to know Uncle Teo is ok! Phew. Thank God! =D

cluelessfreak said...

uncle teo sounds like my dad.haha...eh heard raymond had goodnews too! lets cont fasting!!!

Shuen said...

Thank God. ^_^ And have a wonderful CNY!

Alex Tan said...

Please give my regards to your dad. Hope his cancer goes into remission.