Tuesday, February 23, 2010

killing me softly with his song

so finally i got a reply from Ericsson regarding my internship,
i will be working in Ericsson Cyberjaya under their Human Resource and Organization department for four months starting June 1st.

Phew!!!

I feel relieved not only because i can skip the hassle into looking for another company, but i can report for duty on June 1st.

At first i was really worried because we were suppose to start right after this trimester on May 17th which clashes with the holiday trips and everything has been booked..but after speaking to my coordinator he said can give and take around 2 weeks. so phewww thank God

I will be staying with my brother, his gf and my cousin in KL... hopefully they will accommodate me and not find me a burden...

Here are some pictures taken during the CNY

fireworks


they girls did registration for the Teo (dads side) reunion which takes place every two years once... this year my immediate family hosted it

hampers and trophies, and i think you have to be 60 and above to be awarded a trophy

everyone dancing dondang sayang...hehe it was so much fun, look at oz working it

we cousins drew this sign for the mobile toilets, i drew the eyes hehe

me and oz

fooddddddddddddddd


cousinssssssssss minus meng wei and kat (COME BACK!!)




pay attention at 19 seconds, then you can hear me laughing

No comments: