Saturday, February 2, 2008

Hello again!

I haven’t posted anything for a week now. Class has started, and so far everything is good.

Currently I am obsessed with losing weight, cause I have put on a few kg’s. So sad… but it's really good, cause im more healthy i guess, i go jogging twice a week which makes me more fit!
So no more supper, no more chocolates, no more ice cream for time being…
I guess living outside is making me fatter cause I eat the wrong kind of food most of the time.

I am so happy cause Chinese new year is coming…
SO HAPPY EARLY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!


It’s the year of the Rat~! Lets see what the year of the rat brings us, although I don’t believe in stuff like this.

A Rat Year is a time of hard work, activity, and renewal. This is a good year to begin a new job, get married, launch a product or make a fresh start. Ventures begun now may not yield fast returns, but opportunities will come for people who are well prepared and resourceful. The best way for you to succeed is to be patient, let things develop slowly, and make the most of every opening you can find. People born in an Earth Rat are said to be logical realists, shrewd, charming, ambitious, and inventive. Of course, the entire horoscope must be considered when making any personality assessment.

So girls and boys go get married, and business people go open more businesses!

No comments: