Thursday, June 26, 2008

Sarah does not know what to blog about

NOOOOOOOOOOoooOoooOOo!!! I don’t know what to blog about.
Yesterday I was down with the flu bug, so I ate a pill and woke up feeling numb all over.

And my mum say when eat durian if you want to subdue the heat in your body, drink from the durian skin.

Ish.

I don’t believe la.
Think I don’t know, they say like that so we won’t use cup, then the cups all got durian smell.

I am smarter than a durian skin.

Crappy right. Told ya I didn’t know what to blog about.

5 comments:

mau said...

Iyer... Chocho kena bugged... > " < Felalu Bug... > " < *According to Ah Mah...* Hahahaha... Take Care... And eat more durian... ^ ^

Anonymous said...

-_- what felalu bug. giler ke kau

mau said...

er... felalu = flu.... ^ ^ according to ah mah la... ahahaha

Anonymous said...

HAHA funny. ah mah ahmah

Yi Lian Wong said...

don eat durian, and no more pain. i nvr take it for years. haha.