Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Update!!

It has been pretty long since i posted anything, since class has started.

Just came back from Nandos, they sauce is pretty spicy I must say. I love their chips, they serve really fat and crispy chips.

I now do seven rounds everyday at my campus field with my roomie, for each round we walk half and jog half, so its not that bad. I must admit after not doing any physical exercise for so long, I’m not fit and out of shape.

I am taking 6 subjects this semester, and I think my accounting lecturer is from India due to his pretty heavy Indian slang.

That’s about it, chao.

3 comments:

Yi Lian Wong said...

i dont like nando's chips. not nice geh..

Anonymous said...

but i like le, cause its fat and nice. :-( u dont like ah, same with my cousin.. prefer mcd one.

Shulynn said...

i suspect ur indian lecturer name starts with S or J..hahaa