Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I am back


Today my management presentation went well, my lecturer liked the video. So all is good!
I spent my 4 days at home eating and eating and eating,
When I am not eating I think of what to eat.
Okay I did write a drama script for my Malaysian studies play and also I prepared the video.
Other than that, I played The Sims.
I got nothing to blog about la, so ill blog about my mum, since she is funny.
The other day when I was about to take my shower, I discovered a HUGE spider in my bathroom.
So I ran out and asked my mother to chase it away for me.
She was watching TV so she asked me to chase it away myself.
So I tak puas hati then I said, FINE, if the spider bite me and I die, you don’t regret. ( I like making people feel guilty)
So I went to shower, after a few minutes she started yelling my name “SARAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”
Hahaha, I didn’t answer.
Then she shouted again “SARAHHHHHHHHHHH”
Fine I replied, “I AM NOT DEAD!”
The end.

6 comments:

mau said...

CHOCHOOOOOOoooo~~~ Hehe.. ^ ^

Anonymous said...

later u bcome spider-woman.....lol

Anonymous said...

wah mau, ur comment very commentful. HAHA.

anonymous: yeah i wished i could. HAHA

mau said...

ape nie? panggil me mau > " < u shud call me cicit... tunjuk respect abit la.. > " < and no prob... ^ ^

Anonymous said...

alamak, i ur choco u la must respect me mau tak mau ni. haha

mau said...

okok.. mau respect... ^ ^