Sunday, September 14, 2008

I cinta bike rides

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~ can u feel the breeze in my face~~
I followed my roomie and other friends back to Muar for the mid autumn festival to eat moon cake, steamboat and play tanglung aka lantern.

My roomie knows how to ride a bike, so she brought me pusing around her kampung....

In her room, there was this container of erasers. I WAS LIKE WHOA~~~ remember those erasers you collect from buying the mamee snack.. i think there was like a few hundred of those erasers, how could you eat so much mamee!

These are my favourite ones among her collection. the giraffe, my little pony, christmas tree(how cute) and the candy cane... Okay, not exactly her collection, her brother's to be exact but he didn't want them anymore so he passed it on to her.



It was full moon.. see so round even my no megapixel handphone camera also can capture..

lanterns.....we walked around the neighbourhood, and i think we were the only ones carrying lantern. How weird.. Anyways i had fun.... :-)


13 comments:

mau said...

i miss those erasers... > " <

Anonymous said...

yeah.so cute kan...

mau said...

yeah... cuter than me.. > " <

Anonymous said...

memang la cuter than u. u where got cute. >.< hehehe kidding kidding

Yi Lian Wong said...

wow, the moon is so round. kl rained on that day, cant even go out to c.

mau said...

ish ish... *stabs heart with kitchen knife* T.T

cluelessfreak said...

Freak. i used to collect them too. ish. tak sangka betul.

Anonymous said...

yi lian: ya, the moon very nice. HUH kl raining ah so shuai!

adrian: ha la ha la, u cute la k? ish force people.

Yen: HAHA.....dont my blog bring back memories?

shalalalalla

Anonymous said...

adrian cute?

Anonymous said...

SARAH. remember how we went to min qi's house to play lanterns and eat BBQ..so nice. glad you had fun this year, love.

caryn-lurves-loomi said...

i play wif candles and hang lantern on de trees outside wei loong's room..so many mosquitoes..and awhile later went in..too many mosquitoes..hahah..forgot bout my hangin lantern..and guess wad??someone stole it..T______T
hahaha..and i collect de small little erasers too..hehe..XD

caryn-lurves-loomi said...

and i like bike rides too..=)hehe..gives me de thrill..miss de time when wei loong took me for a short short short ride..haha..fun though..

Anonymous said...

kiran: awwwww...yeah of course i remember. u know what? she is a vegan now already (min qi) miss u so much, and thanks for dropping a comment!

caryn: Awww, mozys. i hate em too. u should bring the mosquitoe coil outside. yeah, i think collecting erasers are really a cute hobby!