Friday, April 10, 2009

I am so fickle minded

one second i decide to do this,
the next, i will decide to do something the other way round.

errr, i have decided to continue staying where i am right now,
for some of you, i told you guys i was shifting right,
i decided not too,
because....

at first i wanted to shift to UG to take up the single room,
and that would cost RM270 excluding utility bills.
my mum asked me if that room was worth 270, as 270 is a bit expensive for Malacca rate,
i said yes, because i honestly think 270 is a bit expensive for a small room,
and plus all the utility bills it could easily come up to 300 over.

And sooooooooo (like how sharma says it) the feeling of guilt took over me,
my mum and dad didn't say no,
but my dad would have to fork out extra money for me,
when he could use the extra money for his check-ups and all that,
it isn't a lot of money, but i suppose a little bit of money do make a difference sometimes when u need it.

so yeah, i signed the agreement to stay in ixora for another year. BOO HOO!
I hoped i made the right decision, as i did pray about it.

oh btw, my french drama went fine.
and i have flu, AH CHOOOOO!

Happy good friday!!!

4 comments:

mau said...

u're giving up living at a better place for ur dad... very naish oh my chocho *two thumbs up*.. I'm impressed and i know alot more ppl will be impressed too.. dun worry.. it will be alright..

ma vie said...

waaaaaaa...semangat IXORA.
dont worry...i bet you're doing the right decision..family comes 1ST!!!
i support you~!

sarahyanli said...

ad: what a lot more people will be impressed too? AHHAHAHA thank u thumbs

Alvin: walao dont say semangat ixora la. not really my choice, but thanks

cluelessfreak said...

SEMANGAT IXORIANS!!!!!...wheee!!! IXORA RAWKS!!!!