Friday, April 17, 2009

oooo la la

I had the ZOMG MOST AWESOME DREAM!

My brothers, cousins and i went scuba diving and we saw really cool stuff.. there were this red larva thing floating around!

AND THEN, we saw a shark, so we swam verrryyyyyyyy sssssloooooooowwwlyyyyyyyyy, cause my brother said that by swimming slowly the shark will just swim past us, which was true.

And the the coolest part was that there was an underwater souvenir shop and i bought a dress, how strange, there were other cool stuff in there as well...

And then i was back home, and someone proposed to me with a ZOMG AWESOME RING! He ( with the blur face) proposed on one knee and then i said yes, and (this part very sad), the ring couldn't fit into my fat fingers, not even my pinky. HUHUHUU, so sad case....

And my house was having a party or something.

so it was the most awesome dream with a combonition of many thingss.... YEAH!!

i wanna go shopping for a sand castle kit, with a spade, pail and other stuff and a frisbee.. aloha ouuiii aloha ouuiii * swifts hands to the side*

5 comments:

mau said...

who's the proposer? hehehehe.. tell cicit.. hehehehe

InkFlow said...

sooo.... wat dress did u buy?

sarahyanli said...

the proposer? i also dont know...

the dress was kinda like a sleeveless yellow dress. simple one. haha

Jean said...

Wakakaka... yellow dress? Hey, so weird - when I visualized you buying the dress I was sure it would be yellow. Hehe, maybe we both like the same color.

sarahyanli said...

wow jean good guess! hahaha