Wednesday, September 16, 2009

the story of my misery

So this is the story of my misery... on Sunday i didn't eat right until like 7, i had my dinner, and everything was fine until Monday i woke up to a really bad tummy ache, and i had the urge to puke, and so i did...

again and again and again..

and it came with a bonus, diarrhea, oh great

So i had a massive gastric attack...

so now after 2 days, thank god, i have 75% recovered from the worst ordeal ever.

I was supposed to help Mabel with Nat's cupcakes but i was feeling really bad so i only managed to help her decorate it. It was fun! Really pretty isn't it?

i did french manicure, but the white nail polish from the face shop sucks big time, its clumpy, i wasn't happy with the results so i removed it...

I am thinking to get a better brand white nail polish like O.P.I or Sally Hansen's... cause its worth paying for quality rather paying less for shit stuff.

i <3 nude shades
but they make my lips chap, i try to apply Vaseline before i apply on lip stick to prevent it from happening but it still does and its annoying cause when my lips starts to chap i peel them and it bleeds...
So I've finished the twilight saga. Thank you Ivan for the books. I expected more from the last book, but it's all good. I would say the third book was my favorite. Now I'll have to wait for the movies to release.

I like watching movies made from books, because i can see the book coming to live, and whether if my imagination from the book matches with what they portray in the movie. Though that almost never happens, twilight the movie was okay, because maybe at that time i had not read the book, but i think with the help of the writer Stephenie Mayer involved in giving her insights in the part of the making of the movie, it wouldn't be so bad... can't wait for new moon the movie.

Anyways, thanks for those who showed me their concern when i wasn't feeling so good. thank u thank u thank u, appreciate it from the bottom of my <3

3 comments:

arloy ameer said...

new moon babeyh...

sarahyanli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sarahyanli said...

hey arloy! yeah i can't wait!! i saw the trailer it was awesome!!!