Tuesday, October 20, 2009

9 days!

amanda told me about this bulletin post,

RELEASE OF RESULT - DEGREE/DIPLOMA PROGRAMME

Assalamualaikum & Good day

Dear valued Degree/Diploma students,

Please be informed that starting from Trimester 1, 2009/2010, the Pass and Fail result shall not be published to students. ERU shall only publish the actual result upon Senate's endorsement which is scheduled tentatively on 29th October 2009.

Kindly take note.

Thank you & kind regards
EXAMINATION & RECORDS UNIT

argh, come on are you kidding me, i have been worrying my butt off... now i have to wait till the 29th.

:-(

Got my passport done, then went to pay bills, have breakfast at Kluang station and walk around the mall with mum today..

I feel really blessed to be home with my mum to cook and look after me.

May be baking with camille tomorrow :-)








No comments: