Thursday, November 12, 2009

2 + 2, i’m gon’ undress you

Then we gon’ go 3 and 3, you gon’ undress me.
Then we gonna go 4 and 4, we gon’ freak some more!

*song stuck in my head*
show off my new heart earring that i got for one buck!
HOHOHO, where you gonna find earrings for one buck?
okay i tell you where,

brands outlet! :P
Happy Meal makes me happy :-)


Cause it comes with a bass guitar yo!
go collect the key board, guitar, mike and drums then we can jam together yo!
Gambar shiok sendiri before clubbing with the girls.
First time went clubbing with Nitz, Losh, Mona, Didi and Mabel
had so much fun!!
but super tired and hair smell like smoke!



And we had a visitor, her name is Onyonyonyo
She stayed with us for a couple of days cause mabel's bf went home, and today we bathed her and she was such a darling quiet and all, so after the bath i wrapped her in a towel and she stared at me with concentration...

SUCH A DARLING RIGHT?

NOT!
when i opened the towel to dry her she pooped in the towel! -_- she was concentrating on shitting not me... oh well, then had to wash her bum bum.
*smooches*

2 comments:

cluelessfreak said...

JUM CLUBBBBBBB....WAIT I BALIK MLK WE GO KAY!

Anonymous said...

Awesome web site, I hadn't noticed sarahyanli.blogspot.com earlier during my searches!
Carry on the excellent work!