Wednesday, November 4, 2009

bananarama

banana muffin is the bomb, and its super easy to make if you're using the premix flour, just add 2 eggs, butter, water, a couple of bananas and voila, you get yummy fresh muffins!


Oh i was looking at my old stuff in a box and i found this autobiography book when i was in standard 6, and i remember asking my second brother to write something for me and you see la what he wrote, "i got one stupid sister, hahah i got nothing to write la stupid". So mean right, haha...

And i found this one letter among the many which i received, from Rui Shuang, the content is so funny looking back at it now, she was giving me advice on my ex-boyfriend.

I miss getting letters :-(

hopefully i get better by tomorrow cause tomorrow i have squash, i am kinda nervous about it as i've never played squash before..

Toodles

No comments: