Tuesday, April 6, 2010

multitasking baby

i think i am pretty good at multitasking, i did so many things today i feel pretty useful hehe

and i realized that football takes up a lot of a guys life,

you see,

went to prom Vince Chong did an opening about football,

see facebook guys status talk about football,

i walk back from class, i can hear people talking so enthusiastically about football..

its like me being enthusiastic about eating a moist chocolate fudge cake (i want i want i want it now)

on a random note, i thought make up didn't make a big difference on me, but now i changed my mind.


my make up artist was awesome, although my eye were kinda hurting during make up, she kept putting eyeliner on my waterline, and kept asking me to close my eyes.

I'm the type of person, who can't close my eyes for long, its like i wanna see whats going on! so every time she took her brush off me i opened my eyes.

i never had on so much make up in my life, there was the base then the foundation then this than that...after removing my make up.

im a barbie girl in a barbie world,
made of plastic so fantastic.

bye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

football used to take alot of time from me , but in the last 3 years my interest has decreased now I seldom watch games.
with or without make up you look pretty ..

sarahyanli said...

im sure its part of every guys life. aww thanks ali! haha

Alex Tan said...

don't think the make up was really an improvement...

sarahyanli said...

really? means it made me look worst? haha