Thursday, April 15, 2010

what did wasabi a say to wasabi b

I think i mentioned this joke before.

The answer is Wassap b!

i still think its funny. like hahahhaaha kinda funny!

Today i went to jusco with camille and a few other friends of hers for the sushi bonanza thingy, but i only managed to eat 4 plates. -_-
i was stuffed to death.


camille and her unagi sushi which was in a boat...hmmm

oh we went by bus, and the bus system was kinda efficient cause we didn't have to wait long.

oh anyways, i bought a pair of shoes online, and it was too tight for me. So i was trying to sell it of, and my friend introduced me this website named shopping gazebo where you can resell brand new stuff that you bought online.

So i managed to sell them off to a girl who is gonna collect them from me tomorrow! i managed to sell them off at 50 for COD, i bought them at 60 plus postage, so thats not bad at all...

okay gonna resume doing my fyp, monday dateline!

loves loves!

1 comment:

sarahyanli said...

man things have changed u last time kaki makan sushi hahahaha