Sunday, May 16, 2010

god im so sleepy

I'm at Amanda's, we just went out to have dimsum. Now i have a belly full of food, and adoi, mengantuknyer.

yesterday was rather pleasant.

On my bus ride, i met a lovely lady named Valerie who is an aspiring writer waiting to publish her book.

We talked about traveling, and she shared her experiences while she was staying in Italy and France and how Italians are more snobbish than the French to her :-)

After we reached KL, we wished each other all the best and went our own ways.

Later on a Japanese dude asked me for directions fwhile i was waiting for my brother to get me, which i could not help (I'm the last person you should ask for directions)

Soon after my brother and his girlfriend came to get me, brought me out for dinner and dessert :-)

As im writing this Amanda is bathing her 4 poodles... leaving for LCCT at about 2.30

Oh and i asked Valerie about her traveling by herself most of the time. There's so much to plan, and being alone in foreign land is scary.

She answered me assuredly, the Lord will lead the way

P.S : oh and the bus driver yesterday was nice too, he was an Indian guy and he advised me to be careful because there was recently a case where a girl was abducted

loves loves

No comments: