Monday, May 10, 2010

oh really

i don't like it when a pen that comes with a cap (the thing to close the pen) doesn't make it possible for me to attach the cap at the back of the pen and make it stay there.

i don't understand how pen manufacturers don't think of things like that.

it bothers me. a lot.

and oh, you know how people say things to their mum's and dad's in Facebook and stuff, like i love you a lot and i am sorry for being an mean to you or what not.

I realized that most people who say it, don't have their parents on Facebook.

Well, if they do then its a different point.

but if they don't, then it must be like, you say it cause ahah, you think that god will deliver the message via their dreams they have or something.

oh oh, and maybe its because you think that god checks facebook, or you think your parents secretly stalks your facebook...

but then again most people privatizes their wall...

oooooooooo.... then their parents must be awesome hackers....

anyhooooooo, happy mothers day mummy! I love you and i am sorry i talk a lot<--- (oh looky, im one of them)

hahahahahaha

4 comments:

Jming said...

Haha I love my mom. I am gonna post it here, so my mom is such a good blogger and she can see it here. =)

sarahyanli said...

hahahaa... funny

mau said...

chocho chocho... ~.~ i didn't know u were one of them... = X

sarahyanli said...

im actually being sarcastic. u know that rite. hhehe. i cant read whether u too are being sarcastic