Tuesday, July 20, 2010

ambitions

When we were young and innocent, our teacher would ask us,
"What do you want to be when you grow up?"
And they would want us to think about it, then they would call us to stand up and tell what we wanna be and why.

In primary school, I would scratch my head and think, what i would like to be and why.

First i wanted to be a teacher, cause i thought writing on the blackboard was cool.

Later on i wanted to be a fashion designer, as i thought i was good at styling my Barbie dolls.

And then as time went by, I made it through secondary school.

I remember once that my English teacher gave us a project to paste paper cuttings on a board on our ambitions and present it to the class.

At that time I was crazy into The Sims, with making houses and designing the interiors of houses, giving them all kinds of themes, country, Moroccan, Japanese and so on, so I wanted to be an interior designer.

As time went by, i became realistic. I wanted to get into public relations as i feel that i am kinda good with dealing with people.

But now i am studying International Business as my major. -.-

Oh well, at least I am a realist.

But now i get to be what i want again! Cause i bought THE SIMS 3 AMBITIONS! woo hoo


f you feel like your Sim’s story needs more excitement, then try making him/her a ghost hunter.

As a firefighter, you can spend your days bro-ing out with the guys before saving the day.

You can tackle the tattoo artist career to trick your neighbors into taking off their pants.

As a stylist, you can make your customers look horrible on purpose so you can enjoy the sweet sound of their screams.

Playing doctor with strangers in The Sims 3 Ambitions. There is a new upgrade for this profession, which will make it more interactive.

A taste of what The Sims 3 Team is calling “Sim Noire.” Detectives will have to question witnesses, spy on other Sims, and solve cases.


Tinkering with your toilet is for noobs. The inventor skill is extra handy at crafting dangerous devices.

I think i wanna be an inventor, or a ghost hunter! SO COOL!

muahahahhahahahhahaha

Pictures and info from here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the game looks fun