Tuesday, July 13, 2010

dream a little dream of you

sometimes i wonder why when I've finally let you go at the back of my head, you come crashing into my dreams.

i woke up tired, as i was constantly searching for you.

To dream that you are searching for something, signifies the need to find something that is missing or needed in your life. The dream may be analogous to your search for love, spiritual enlightenment, peace or even a solution to a problem.

ever since you've gone my mind has been bombarded with what if's

I remember the swimming pool so vividly in my dream after i awoke. The clear blue water,people doing laps and coming in and out and then you were there.

To dream that you are swimming, suggests that you are exploring aspects of your unconscious mind and emotions. The dream may be a sign that you are seeking some sort of emotional support. It is a common dream image for people going through therapy.

To dream that you are swimming underwater, suggests that you are completely submerged in your own feelings. You are forcing yourself to deal with your unconscious emotions.

To see a swimming pool in your dream, symbolizes relaxation, calmness, luxury and ease. You need to take a break. Alternatively, a swimming pool suggests that you need to acknowledge and understand your feelings. It is time to dive in and deal with those emotions. You need to cleanse yourself and wash away those past hurts.To see an empty swimming pool in your dream, suggests that you are literally feeling empty and devoid of emotions.

i managed to call you on your cell phone but you were busy and did not want to talk.

and then i rushed back and i was at my childhood home, i planned to invite you to a musical play that evening when outside i saw there were two ladies in the car waiting to pick you up.

You were right there in my house, i ran upstairs checked every single room, yet we never crossed paths. maybe just like my dream, we are never meant to be, and those past hurts were meant to be washed away.

The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out
You left me in the dark
No dawn, no day, I'm always in this twilight
In the shadow of your heart

No comments: