Tuesday, September 7, 2010

of creepy cab rides

Yesterday, we had to rush to Celcom, KL to submit our tender, and despite the rain and massive traffic jam, we made it.

Then my colleague (suan) and i had to hail a cab to get back to Cyberjaya. Before our cab ride, suan was telling me that she's scared of cab drivers after the various incidents that we read in news regarding girls getting molested, or even worst raped and killed.

but i am here writing so you probably know that i am safe and sound.

BUT BUT, on the way back to cyberjaya right, the driver suddenly went into a housing area, and eventually our cab came to a dead end.

THEN I FREAKED OUT! in my head was like im gonna die this is how i am gonna die, why didn't i prepare the *note of the last things i wanna say. (*about the note, i've always wanted to prepare a goodbye note, and how i wanted to be cremated and my ashes to be poured at certain places)

So i type down the taxi number plate and message my brother, "XXX XXX, just in case i dont make it back alife". I also was on the call with Jon, and he could hear from the tone of my voice i was afraid, and he got worried when he knew i was in a housing area.

But anyways, the taxi driver was just trying to find a short cut to pass through the traffic jam, and we reached safe and sound.

the end.

i think too much, but seriously cab rides are creepy right?

2 irrelevant self absorbed pictures for your viewing pleasure


loves loves

No comments: