Tuesday, August 7, 2007

5 days, 5 days to go!

I found a cd with lots of games i grew up with, and i was so happy and excited to hear the familiar music of super mario, te tek dek te tek tek....( use your imagination)

But i quited in one minute with the feeling of being a complete loser.
The tiny mario who had not eaten his mushroom couldn't even jump across the drain.
I had three chances and mario ended up in the drain all three freaking times.
And it's so annoying how he always ends up in the drains and jumps up back.
and the music goes tek tek tek tek tek... Like wth, i get it you are dead mario,and you are not good at jumping across drains. But why on earth do i feel like a complete loser.

Sigh, other than that everthing else was good today.
I met up with my friends. I was so happy to see them, in school uniform! I miss putting on my school uniform and tying up my hair, looking all neat and formal.

Thinking back, i spent my 5 last years with these people, some of them i even knew back from primary school and kindergarten. It's nowonder why i miss them so much, they formed a big part of my life.

Peterpan's Ku katakan dengan indah is playing in my Winamp now, and it's making me want to cry. You know why, yeah you, only we know why. Cause i miss you, like so much...

Tuesday :-( , Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday :-)

Ignore the above paragraph. It's totally insignificant to everyone except to me.

I hate dial-up 56k connection, it's making me cry. I can't even upload pictures...
And i thought the weather in Malacca was hot, it's so totally hot here too.
Oh yeah, i forgot this is Malaysia.(smacks forehead!)
Ice cream time! tchao!

3 comments:

cluelessfreak said...

u can't wait for skwel to resume?????u nuts???

Anonymous said...

eh, girl... You come back never let us know also? Holidays almost over for us di...never get to catch up >.<

sarahyanli said...

sorry jean. i went back for three days only. i did meet up with they all it was a weekday and they said u had library duty