Friday, August 24, 2007

I hope miracles do happen.

Yes, because I need one.
I have an English presentation that carries 5% to my final exam in 4 hours.

And I lost my voice.

NO, even worst.

I still have my voice, but I sound like a freaking chocking toad.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The disadvantages of public examinations, Poof!
I shall now tell everyone the disadvantages of talking too much now that I lost my voice.
That post was typed at 10.30a.m but my internet explorer couldnt open my blog so im only posting it up now.

Now that it’s all done, I feel so relief. It went okay I guess.
Somebody said that I now sound like a freaking grandmother.
ERHHHhhh!
At first 5 people were coming to my place to stay over.

And then there were 7

then 8

now out of a sudden there are 11 people coming.

I was planning to cook, erm, looks like not anymore.

I am so tired.

I do have stuff to blog about, but everytime i reach home and hit the bed,

I fall asleep within 10 seconds.

Thats how tired I am.

Thinking back of the days when it was so hard for me to fall asleep,

now its like kacang putih.



thats me, hiran, cat and dorita at mcdonalds dataran pahlawan which is 24 hours, a place where we get our late night snacks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dorita looks hot. is she m'sian? :)