Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Of wonders and doubts

I am beginning to wonder a lot, that in this conspicuous world that I am living in, why us humans who are so alike in function and physic can sometimes be so hard to get along with.

I understand the fact that god created each one of us uniquely and differently in mind.
But thinking of it, by the end of the day after all the petty fights, silent treatments, bad feelings, or dislike, most of the things that create unpleasantness to the heart are very minor ones. If thought carefully it is even avoidable and unnecessary.

But then again, most humans feel and act unplanned and based on impulse, or at least I do.
So I guess what’s important to me is to correct what we left wrong.

And more importantly sometimes even if when we are not in the wrong, it means a big deal to put aside our pride because that I think that Is what that differentiates us from the others.

P.S# I havent been uploading much posts because somehow, blogspot takes a million years to load.

2 comments:

Annie goes crazy with Beads! said...

hello my dearest Sarah.. had been doing some thinking i see? Well, Humans.. who can understand them? i know i don't.. not including me of course..haha! Miss u lots! its been a while since we ate together eh? no worries.. i msg u nanti when i free k..hehe! Assignments n exams had occupied most of my time..hmm..no comment! haha! okee,time to go..Muahx!

Hugs & kisses,
annie ^_^

sarahyanli said...

hahha. yeah ill put my brain to thinking sometimes. yeah la law student busy lah tu...