Sunday, September 23, 2007

Moods are like colours, they vary

Why on earth is the weather so hot?
I can’t do anything except sleep
And eat, and drink cold water
I don’t bother taking baths because I will perspire and I would have to take my bath again.

Yesh that is a very lame reason. It’s an act of laziness. I think I was born to live in a cold place where I don’t have to bath as much.

Yesterday, my parents got angry with me.
So angry that I thought they were insane.
And that they didn’t understand me.
I stayed in my room, ignored them and continued thinking that they were insane.
I talked on the phone, finished my novel and slept.

Today I woke up.
Talked to God.
I asked Him,
Why are there things that I do or think,
That may be okay with me,
And right for me,
That seems so wrong with them.
Almost as if they are against me.

On the way back,
My dad talked to me,
Nicely,
He told me that,
He doesn’t want anything to happen to me,
Don’t get myself in trouble,
As the world is already so troubled
And if something happens to me,
I wouldn’t be the one facing the trouble,
But it would be them.
And he doesn’t enjoying scolding me,
But he cares and I upset him,
When I tend to make mistakes.

My mum accompanied me up to my unit,
Told me to take care,
And said that you have brains,
Use them,
And take care of yourself well.

She offered a hug,
But I said I was feeling hot,
Bye and take care.

I regretted not hugging her.
I wish I could tell them that,
I understand why you scolded me,
And correct me when im in the wrong,
As I know you care for me,
So much that you wouldn’t dare let me make mistakes.

I wish more parents were like mine.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

heys...i'm glad that you have parents like that....it's really a great bleesing from God :)

Anonymous said...

yeah. i know. thank god

Anonymous said...

love you babe... keep growing

Alex Tan said...

Your parents love you and you should cherish that. Show them you care too.

Depression is beatable. Only wimps and losers commit suicide.

Take care.