Saturday, September 29, 2007

My Humble Rice cooker.

As some of you know,
I have a slight interest in whipping up dishes.

I don’t have a home where I am studying,
I am currently renting an apartment with 8 other girls, where cooking is not allowed.
The only cooking appliance I have is a little rice cooker.
I also have,
- A bowl
- A plate
- A knife
- A pair of fork and spoons
- Chopsticks
- Soup and tea spoon
- A cup
- A thermos

That’s all I have. It’s so miserable when I have the urge to cook, and I have to cut garlic and onions on a plate and hear it go screech.

Still I have managed to cook,
Lots of maggi noodles
Spaghetti
Pasta
Porridge
Scrambled egg
Rice
Baked beans
Tom yam soup

I have plans to move into a house next year,
It’s cheaper but it can be quite a distance from my university,

I am still considering.

2 comments:

InkFlow said...

At least u have a ricecooker my dear. WE hostellians cant even have an iron. sigh. Cook for me? hehehe

Anonymous said...

hmmm, iron also cant. well they expect the students to go to class with crumpled clothes. hehe