Thursday, September 13, 2007

why wont anybody bring me to the zoo?

ah, today is public holiday,
because it is the beginning of fast.

I want to go to the zoo, me want i dont care i want.
i want to play with my friends there.
cannot ah?
nobody bring me so sad
all your fault
and yours and yours and yours
hehehe

crap is today.
ah.
pardon the broken grammar cause i feel like using broken grammar.
so nice is to use broken grammar.
no need apply rules la, best giler.

what english lesson.
past present continuous tense.
future tense.
future past blah blah shit.

me is equals to not moody today but ah, looking back at many crap i did today is beginning to make me a lot a lot moody.

woke up
read book
sweep room
mop room
wipe table and shelf
wash and soak clothes
online
eat maggi cup noodles
drink milo
online
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. what is the freak my schedule today is really big piece of crap.

me gonna bath now.

big frown for all of u

:-(

hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahhahahhahahahha
insanity strikes again.
woohoo
yeah
woohoo
yeah yeah

-_-
bye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohhooo!! insanity stikes!! XD