Friday, September 7, 2007

The other side of me.

I greet you with a smile,
Hoping to have a blast together,
As I can’t recall the last time,
I went off light hearted.

And in the end,
Everything comes crashing under.
But hopes will be hopes,
As we can never predict,

It comes down to me and you,
Seated next to each other,
And there is no exchange of words.
I focus on what’s going on in my mind, as
I can no longer read yours.

I have so much to say.
But yet I keep mum.
Maybe it’s because I have said so much,
And words have become pointless in a way.

I am trying so hard,
To forget, to cast away, to erase,
My history,
You take what I say for granted,
And stab me in the heart,
over and over again.

Now I can only,
reminisce the good old times,
We spend together,
Laughing as hours slip through,
Unnoticeable.

Tell me the meaning of happiness,
As my heart feels none.
Tell me the way to let go,
As my heart feels a burden.
Tell me a way to understand,
As my limit has reached an end,

I am a weary,
Exhausted,
Drained,
Mortal.

Help me rejuvenate.

3 comments:

Rui Shuang said...

sarah..what happened? you sound not so happy...

sarahyanli said...

exams, misunderstandings all build up my stress.now i am good

Rui Shuang said...

glad to hear that..hm..cheer up~
life is all about ups and downs..i am not having a good time here eother..but thats what we call LIFE.
so..just be strong and continue our journey bravely okay? do msg me or call me if you need someone to talk to..=)
*smile*