Monday, August 6, 2007

I am intoxicated on life

I’m back. And it feels so SO good. The same familiar surroundings, people I love and home cooked food I , thank god for my mum, it feels great to be back. Nothing comforts me more than the feeling of being at home.
And I haven’t been back for approximately a month, and guess what
I found out that there is a new café.
Body shop and elianto.
My second cat ( stray cat that we feed) gave birth to four drop dead so cute till cant tahan kittens. Got blue eyes somemore!
A month and so much changes?
How unfair, i want to witness changes too.
My friend who was on his way to Singapore stopped by Kluang, and he was thinking that Kluang was a some ulu place.
Yeah I told him we are still living on trees and from the bus stop we will stop by a jetty, from there we have to get to town by sampan, then go through another 3km jungle track before reaching my place.
And when he reached here, my was he was surprised.
Well, now u know...HmmpH!

I am so physically tired. Have been doing a lot of walking the past weekend.
These are some illustration of what I did,
cable car rides, yes i went up to genting

i watched some really cool jelly fish swim about.

and a whole lot of other animals.








No comments: