Sunday, July 29, 2007

Lack of posts

I haven't been updating lately due to exams and such.
And oh how I hate exams, I can’t even be the old last minute person I was before,
Every single exam, quiz, assignment, and test carries marks which will be later added on to the total mark of the finals.

So what's new?

1) I find my friends amusing because they go ghost hunting.
2) I am so not into ghost hunting.
3) The last thing I want to see are ghosts.

Oh dear ghosts, spirits, demons, anything not solid please continue to stay in your own realm and please please do not appear in front of me because I am not the type of person you would want to scare you know why? I tell you why,
-You know I am already afraid of ghosts so no matter how scary or drop dead gorgeous you guys are, the possibility is I am going to be afraid anyway, so why waste time scaring me?
-I don’t want to see you guys, there are millions out there wanting to get a glimpse of you all so appear in front of them and not me.
-If you guys get to scare people who think they are not afraid of you guys, isn’t that a bigger accomplishment than getting to scare a innocent human being like me whose already proclaiming that I am afraid even before meeting one of you guys.

I am assuming that spirits ghosts or what so are modern and they too, like reading blogs. Maybe, who knows a few of them is right behind me or you now reading too, I said maybe cause we can’t seem them right. Like they are translucent so I can’t see them, right. Yeah, right.

I have heard so many. Like so many kinds, varieties, versions of what you guys look like. But my own personal imagination of you guys is that you guys look just the same as me, it’s just that I can’t see you no more.

Talking about spirits, I have always told my mum that,
“Mummy, if you do die before me please don’t come back and haunt me no matter what, even if you really want to come back please don’t appear to me”
“Oh, Sarah, that’s what exactly I would do. And I am going to pull your blanket off while you’re sleeping if you don’t treat me well while I am alive”

Taking advantage of ones greatest fear is the EVILEST thing to do, but also the most fun to tease about. Well, that's life. :-)

3 comments:

Rui Shuang said...

your friends are so bold.. ask them to take pic if they happen to see the ghost..haha..see how the ghost look like in real photo..:P

Anonymous said...

Do u noe why ghost wanna scare ppl? its not for the fun of it.. i'll tell u why... It's because... they are stuck in this realm.. they need to get out of here and get reborn... But the prob is the guard of hell hav a list of the num of ppl who died in a day... There's no way they can fool their way thru... Unless..
If they scare and cause the death of some timid gal who are scare of them.. and take her place... so dat they can be reborn... But the timid gal...she will be stuck here forever!!!! WAHAHAHAHA... So be afraid...BE VERY AFRAID... n they'll come for u..yes.. U!

sarahyanli said...

haahahahhah...-_- i dont believe in being reborn. boo hoo!