Monday, July 9, 2007

Pieces of me.

Hallelujah! Class has ended and I am back in my room, my spirits arises every time classes finish for the day.

So I got back, grabbed my camera and took snapshots of random stuff.
My diet includes anything instant.
Anything not instant would be outside food, and that doesn’t make it healthier because I don’t know what exactly they chuck inside.
So basically I am on a really HEALTHY DIET. Oh yeah, I just had curly fries, fried chicken, onion rings and root beer for dinner yesterday. And kfc the day before yesterday. And McDonalds they day before before yesterday.
I had instant porridge this morning for breakfast.
Mushroom flavoured (not my cat, the saprofit living thing), and although it looked nothing like porridge before water was added in, it tasted really like porridge after 3 minutes. And to my amazement, the mushrooms tasted real, and there was even onions and carrots inside.



So for my daily diet, it’s really either instant, outside food which doesn’t make it any much healthier, or fast.


My shelf is a multi-purpose 3 tier shelf. It's my dressing table, my book shelf and also my pantry. As you can see, that's where i place my mirror too.

That was half an hour ago. Check out this picture.

This is not an edited picture, but a piece of my broken mirror. I was taking pictures of my reflection in the mirror and realised that my mirror was dusty, so naturally i took a piece of tissue paper and cleaned it. It crashed through the back of my shelf and broke into a thousand pieces.

I was helping him clean himself, and he committed suicide. So there are a few conclusions I could think of (I like summing things up)
1) He doesn’t like being cleaned up
2) He was tickled by the piece of tissue paper I used until he couldn’t stand it anymore thus jumped off the shelf
3) He wants me to waste money by getting another mirror

And number 4) which is most likely the reason why he committed suicide
- He couldn’t stand seeing my reflection in the mirror










3 comments:

Annie goes crazy with Beads! said...

ai yo..so how la?..no mirror no reflection..heheheheheheeh..

Anonymous said...

how? temporarily i using a broken piece of mirror, or the bathroom mirror which is so inconvenient.

Anonymous said...

nvm la.. use water reflection.. also same one la... I will tell you who i am when you online in msn.. sorry la, not purposely misleading one le.... then again i always want post who am i here then error one.. dunno whyz.. the blog dun wan let me disclose myself...