Monday, July 2, 2007

I always look forward towards the weekends.

Sarah’s favourite day of the week is, Friday!
That’s because she knows next comes Saturday and Sunday. (ya I know I’m a genius)

I had a hectic but pleasurable weekend.
The G-8 gang celebrated Annie’s birthday at Pizza hut, we went bowling and lastly Daytona.
BOWLING WHICH I SUCKED BIG TIME AT! I ranked last out of seven people, but at least I made the bowling longkang squeaky clean. I suck at Daytona too, I got second last. Sobs…
BUT one of the key principles in Baltes’s life-span theory is that development can be improved significantly with training and practice! Gosh, I feel so lame quoting some guy in human development.

Talking about human development makes me want to puke.
My lecturer was teaching about the different methods of giving birth, which includes caesarean, natural birth, abnormal birth positions and yada yada.
That was nothing until she showed us life video clips of people giving birth through different methods.
It was so disgusting. Like really disgusting. Like extremely extremely disgusting, till my vocabulary was narrowed down to on yuck, eiyeh, gross, and lots of ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
I know it’s part of life and all that, but guess what is one of the options I’m considering now, it is to not give birth and opt for adoption.
It’s like killing 3 birds with a stone,
-I get to have a child.
-I get to help bring up a less fortunate baby.
-I won’t have to endure pain.
I need not worry about stuff like oh, my baby is adopted so I won’t feel the attachment and all that.
I got attached to my cat in like 2 days and treated him like my own baby.
But on the other hand, I do want to see what my baby would look like.
So maybe I’ll have my own and adopt too. ( I know I’m so indecisive)
Gosh, I think so far la.
Sarah you got more important things to ponder about!
It’s all the giving birth clips fault, and my teacher is going to show us clips of the whole process in the next lesson, including the contraction period and all that. What is she trying to do, scare the hell out of me and discourage me from giving birth I think.
Oh yeah, I cut ¾ of my locks yesterday.
I feel lighter although I do miss the long length of my hair. sobs...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.
Why you cut again. I love your hair!

Ah. Well. You still look good. So yeah :)

Anonymous said...

if u were me, you would cut your hair as well. Malacca is freaking hot okay. anyways hair will always grow back, so yeah.

I love your hair too, the wavy one.

Anonymous said...

haha.. I am.. someone related to rs.. not her sis but her... LoLz.. I think enough clue la.. You should be able to guess.. Hmm.. Nice hair.. New look.. New style.. Please la... Kluang here so hot.. more hot than kl.. Haihz.. Will kena sunburn or dehydrated if stay outside too longz.. akaka..