Thursday, July 19, 2007

It has been a long day and tiring day.

It has been a long and tiring day. I didn’t get enough of my beauty sleep yesterday as I turned in at only 3a.m after watching a movie. Today I had to rise up at 7 am so I was displaying my talent of sleeping with my eyes open for most of the lectures today.

So I just got home.
My house mate asked me if I was expecting any mail from anyone. No, I would love to receive snail mail from anyone, but I doubt that anyone knows my unit address.
It was an anonymous letter, and it wasn’t specifically addressed to anyone in our unit.
So we decided to open only to find this,



It says,

University apartment is apartment can making sex
So can you
If you think want sex
You can get it all desire sex
Satisfy at university apartment
When you going away to university apartment
In B.Beruang during the first visit to Malacca engine sex in university apartment is a desire master,
Your desire never satisfy till you sleep there making sex with university apartment.

My reaction:
I laughed because of the superb english displayed.

My comment:
Like what on earth, desperado if you want to have sex go find prostitutes and you can burn in hell with them.
Do not pollute our mail box with dirty cheap ideas you have in your mind.
There goes my long tiring day....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh sorry..
forgot to leave a name
em, yours sincerely?
ivan

Anonymous said...

some people have nothing to do, so they resort to stupid things such as these. i pity them la. our mail boxes are downstairs.

Anonymous said...

Eh.. how come my letter with you one? LoLz... The letter got return address or not.. You reply the person say want sex and stuff, then ask him to reply your letter. You put your mailing address or reply address as police station address... See what might happen.. LMAO..