Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Temperature rising.

The weather is killing me. It’s like so panas giler. I can find people swimming in the pool at 1a.m.
Maybe it’s because I ate durian on Monday, or maybe its just because the weather is memang hot. My friends and I went to the night market after dinner and we went fruit shopping.
We bought durians, mangoes and mangosteens.
The best part about Asia is the abundance we have in local fruit which I really love!

We were supposed to consume the fruits we bought that night itself,
Until one of my friends Navsh got into some trouble with his leg while playing football and needed to get some painkillers.
The thing was, it was already 12 a.m. No nearby clinics was open anymore, so the genius Qimy brought all 5 of us to the general hospital. And surprisingly, the general hospital was crowded. After his first general check up in counter one, they gave him a wheel chair. It was like so funny, because it was nothing serious, he could walk just limping. He was so embarrassed to sit on the wheel chair and was moving about and making so much noise, my friends on the other hand was behaving like paparazzi’s taking snapshots of him in the wheel chair.
I was there laughing my heart out. Until a malay women said,
-Kenapa kaki kamu ni dik?
-Takde lah, terseliuh.
- Kalau terseliuh duduk diam diam. Kalau tak nanti saya panggil doctor.

SO bengang. Hahahahhaha….he got number 1336. His turn came at 2 a.m.
And I was exhausted by the time we were done, but my friends were hungry so we proceeded to a mamak stall nearby our apartment.
Finally we got back nearly to 3a.m.
The next day I had class at 8a.m.

My phone battery was low, so I charged it.
I went to lie down on my bed and the next thing I knew was my roommate waking me up in a panicky way.
It was 8.10a.m.
I grabbed my jacket, brushed my teeth, washed my face.
And literally ran to class.
Reached class, and looked as if I endured a storm on my way there.
Nah, hopefully I didn’t look that bad.

But I did feel bad. I am miss punctual k. yeah right.
Moral of the story, my mum is still my best alarm clock!
She would wake me up in intervals an hour before a certain destined time,
I would find it very very annoying and turn out really grumpy.
She always calls me an old grumpy lady during mornings.
I miss my mum being annoying in a good way, and my dad making me milo and serving me with buttered bread with jam, and sending me to school every morning.
Gosh, I better not rack up my past before I get all teary again.
It’s time to be independent.

I love my roommate, she's like my second mother.
This morning she had class at nine, she said
"sarah, its nine o'clock now, you're class is at eleven, you can sleep till ten then you get up okay!"
She is so sweet. Thank god for blessing me with such kind people!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, although it is tiring but then it is a fun memories.. Hehe.. Overslept ar.. better than me la.. sometimes i overslept till class finish or wake up on time then dun wan go already cause i know brush teeth all and reach there also half an hour late.. but never mind la... not punctual... As the saying goes "Its better late, than never". Lolz.. Enjoy your life in college. Well, now you know how nice your mom and dad is, yet we all still nagging want to sleep more when mom wakes us up, and lazy on the bed.. At less you got another mom, yeahz.. So mothers day you need to buy two card.. Hahahaz...

Anonymous said...

who on earth are u?

Anonymous said...

Ish.. I give you so many hints.. I am liku-liku... Kakaka..