Wednesday, December 17, 2008

herm...

yesterday i was really sad cause i got news from my mum that my dad isn't well again :-( he will be having his check-up this Friday... please help me pray for him!

i worked my butt of for my cyber-p, ( entrepreneurship subject), the business plan was such a pain, so today the results for the top 10 best teams came out, and my group is one of them! woo hoo! My business idea, named Moonlight Resonance Cinema is to create an outdoor cinema in Malacca. Competition is this Saturday, and the judges are from the Ministry from Entrepreneurship itself. Kanchongness....I will have to present if front of so many people...

Today i sat for my Microeconomics mid term test. Hopefully i did okay... was suppose to revise again after my 10 o'clock class today as my exam was at 2, but i chose to sleep instead, teehehehe...

I cooked mushroom and potato soup for dinner. it was good.

Okay now i have to go finish psychology assignment. bye.

update!! i wanted to blog about this earlier but i forgot, was doing my psychology assignment halfway and thought of it...

Just now in the evening, i went to Jusco, and went to the fitting room to try all the RM9.90 t-shirts... then as i went in, there was an auntie checking herself out in the mirror, she was trying a spaghetti top, and she asked me my opinion. She asked if she looked okay as she felt that she was fat. I told her that she looked nice and it was even a little loose on her.. hehehe :-) and it actually made her happy... I love making people happy! that's all, I am gonna sambung my psychology assignment. :-(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm...all the best in your project plan and midterms..
gambateh neh!
pasal d makcik,being honest with her is better...remember,honesty is d best policy..hehehe..

sarahyanli said...

thanks alvin!!! hahahhaa...but actually she didn't look so bad la... and she wasn't fat, really! really hard to tell people also, hey u look really ugly in this outfit. hehe

Yi Lian Wong said...

aiya, if she look fat, just tell that you don't think it's suitable for her lar. of course u r not going to say that she's really ugly in that spaghetti top. ha.. i wonder, that auntie so cool ya, wear sexy clothes. all the best to you in your exam n the competition. hope that your dad is well.

sarahyanli said...

hahahhaa.. she actually looked okay! just biasa only... thanks so much yi lian!