Friday, December 5, 2008

it makes my body goes bum bum bum

kuchi kuchi ho ta hei!

Yesterday i slipped and fall on my bum at CLC concourse :-( it was more embarrassing than painful, luckily no one was behind me, but some girls same me fall cause my room mate squeaked! haha, now my bum bum hurts.

There is a girl singing her lungs out a few doors away, and if you stay in an apartment like mine, haha, you better not. People giving her remarks like "BISING AH, and OI, Senyap la!"

The other time, there was a unit above mine having a party and they were putting on very VERY loud music, music is fine, but at way past midnight, and waking a lot of sleepy people up on a weekday, na ah, thats not very fine indeed when you are staying in an apartment. People started shouting at them, and the security went to shut them up.

I am gonna do a post of 10 things about me,

1) I am from a family of 3 siblings, that is 2 brothers and me. I have no sister, but Yen is like a sister to me, I love my family.

2) Yes i am the only girl, and no my parents doesn't spoil me, but that doesn't mean I cant be stuck up and whiny sometimes.

3) I was a Buddhist until i accepted Christ when i was form 3. Yes, i love Jesus, like a lot.

4) I have pretty much been average my whole life, i have never dared to try anything extreme, in other words, i am lame.

5) I think everyone knows this, I TALK A LOT, sometimes WAY too much.

6) I get high on life, sometimes i just start laughing and laughing.

7) Ever since i lived on my own, I have never drinked, smoked or do drugs.

8) I am easy to please.

9) But I am also highly sensitive and once you've hurt my feelings, I tend to hold a grudge against you, and not talk to you for some time, either that or I'll retaliate and be mean to you. (This is bad, i know)

10) I am strong headed. very. even my mum mengalah.

astalavista baby

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

'Yes, I love Jesus, like a lot'

Classic, darlin. I couldn't imagine anyone else saying that.. except maybe Marcella.

I'm gonna call you in a bit..but HAPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYY anyway.

I love you. No. Scratch that.
I absolutely adore you. Teehee.

Godbless =)

Anonymous said...

HAHAHHAH! hey where can compare me to her. :P

Chen said...

7) Ever since i lived on my own, I have never drinked, smoked or do drugs.

Lol...sounded like when you were not living on your own you were high on drugs, alcohol and cigarette.. Hohoho.