Saturday, December 13, 2008

out of titles to think of

Have been busy busy busy with my cyber-p assignment. Due date is monday! and on Wednesday i will have another mid term test for microeconomics, and on friday, due date for psychology assignment. Have no time for afternoon naps!

Well, i should not bore this blog post with boring stuff...

I shall blog about my birthday, which was last Monday! yeah i know so last week, but had no time to blog so now i wanna thank all my family and friends for remembering my birthday!

I shall post up some random pictures, and f.y.i pictures from my blog are usually blur because they are taken by my no mega pixel hand phone. hehe... when i bought my hand phone, i didn't care about the features at all, i just wanted a nice looking affordable phone that could make calls and messages, anything more than that would be an added bonus.



My family had a bbq dinner during my birthday weekend. I made Mash Potatoes! thats the gravy and the potatoes!
Lamb chop, mash potatoes and cold slaw ( made by my brothers). My brothers and I went to Tesco to get the bbq stuff, they even bought eel to bbq which was kinda gross...

My birthday present from my brothers, an IPOD! MJ said that if i lost it, i wouldn't get a present for 3 years. Mana boleh!! Hopefully i wont lose it, i haven't lost anything important to me lately...the last thing i lost was an eraser, hehehhehe!

Thats a box of chocolates from Kimi! I received a lot of chocolates this year... semua nak mengemukkan saya. hahaha..


check out my eraser pyramid... hehe, during pyschology boring giler, so my room mate and I arrange erasers like that. Its not easy, i have shaky hands!

I took this picture because i was only left with 70 cents once. Thats how sad it was. HAHA!!

And this is what i like to do with my hair mousse... i would draw a person and give him an afro hairstyle. hehe...

that's enough randomness for now. BYE

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice gift from your bros...kena simpan2 baik2 tau...jgn nanti mcm si malang pemadam kau...huhuhuh...:P

mau said...

yalor... u so lucky to have such nice brothers... iPOD weiii... always dream of having 1 but no money.. T.T wuuu wuuuu.. can i pinjam ur brothers also?

Anonymous said...

alvin: yeah lo must simpan baik baik. just now i was thinking i actually lost my pen drive also, cause tertinggal after my presentation

mau: haha, u must be nice to ur brother and sister, maybe they will get u one!

mau said...

can i uhmmm... get 1 from my BELOVED chocho? X P

Anonymous said...

mau: wait i kaya first la k. HAHAHA

Anonymous said...

ee gay nya ur blog..

Anonymous said...

ill take that as gay= happy! so thanks