Sunday, February 15, 2009

i lurve make-up

i love make-up, every single detail of them, how each lipstick has its own unique name and how each colour is different yet the same. I don't use a lot of make up though.

Oh, yesterday, was V-day? I was talking with my mum on the phone, and she asked who i was going out with for v-day. And i said noone la, my saham jatuh already, that made her laugh vigarously, i have no idea why.

Went out with a couple of friends for Nandos then a movie. Watched the curious case of Benjamin Button. I think i fall in love with Brad Pitt all over again, hmm, didn't fancy him much last time, must be the old to young effect.


I got a gift!

Pleasures, Exotic

From left to right:
Ivory Box, Honey Drop, Candy Cube
Ginger Drop, Berry Ice, Pink Ice
Vanilla, Vintage Lavender, Periwinle

I love M.A.C (eyeshadow: Bronze Frost), but mahal for orang tidak berpendapatan like me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. who got you that?
so lucky!

Yi Lian Wong said...

hey, u got a nice gift.

Anonymous said...

yeah. smells nice too. hehe

cluelessfreak said...

saham still tak jatuh la...issit?