Wednesday, February 4, 2009

im a jelly bean

okay, ignore that title whatsoever because i have ran out of titles

moving on...

herm, i kinda not like this blog layout cause it says Sunshine World, which is so not me, yuck, so I am gonna try to find a more discrete layout, which is like i don't know when.

The other day i merajuk with my Mum cause she did not messaged or call me for several days and she said that she has been running in four directions, has no time, bla bla bla, and message your dad cause he is super free.

Okay, too random..

moving on to something not so random...

Im procratinating about my decision whether to go for Rihanna's concert next Friday. I'm not a big fan of hers actually, if Mariah Carey came i would go...

So, other than that i have been exercising for 2 days, yesterday and yesterdays yesterday.
Kononnya play tennis! i suck wei.

The only sport im good at is, erm, (after thinking for 1 minute).. nothing wei.
The closest thing that i could accomplish for my rumah Kuning was the 10th place for merentas desa, and that was when a girl named Baby pushed me and i fell. Yeah, her name was seriously BABY! I AM NOT KIDDING U! who names their daughter baby, its like naming youself adult, or teenager (hopefully she never comes across my blog)

Btw, French susah wei and kinda weird.
I am late in french is Je suis en retard. RETARD!!! HAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA.
okay bye

No comments: