Monday, August 10, 2009

the dog's ain't gonna like this

hello! i'm back from one week of break, well, not really... i actually feel really tired, maybe cause its a Sunday.. hmm... anyhow im not rejuvenated. Sponsor me spa anyone??

I bought cat stickers from Daiso for only RM5 and decided to decorate my whole house with it... that's why this dog ain't gonna like this
I don't have a real dog, so this porcelain dog ain't gonna like it.

I stuck them on my window

I stuck them on my shelf...


I stuck them on my mirror...


I stuck them on the tiles in the dining room...

Nice heh? even papa was impressed, and mum asked me to stick them on the fridge but i ran out of stickers.

Cat talk for today, with me and yen.
Me: i want a flat faced cat for my birthday.
Yen: how much?
Me: 950!
Yen: PER!! i go take a paria cat, then smash its face then become flat face!!!

SO FUNNY RIGHT!!! i've been telling this joke to everyone. hehhe

good bye meowz out!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sarah! your stickers so cute la. So nice summore. where is the Daiso shop? I also want. I should try finding it.

sarahyanli said...

oh. Daiso is in Dataran Pahlawan. I not sure where it is situated in KL though... Got dogs one also