Monday, August 24, 2009

wickedy weekend

Had lots to do last weekend. On Friday (have i mentioned i love Fridays!) , we went to watch Disney's Pixar's UP! It was awesome, I love animation movies. Nice soundtrack, nice story line, quite touching actually. Go watch go watch!!




After our movie we went to play bowling at the new MITC bowling centre. They offer a really good deal, RM15 for 4 games....

pretty new shiny balls

nice new alley

and nice new shoes! :-)

The next day, we went to get some lunch. Qimchi couldn't join us as the fasting month has started, poor thing! We went to Sushi Ya in DP. I've tried the sushi there and i don't think its worth the money, but the bento's and side dishes are yummy!

Spot the Nazi!

Mine came last! :-( I ordered Gyoza set again. hehe. it comes with miso soup, 6 gyoza's, watermelon and cabbage kim chi!

Camille's salmon udon curry katsu! Look sponge bob is looking at the camera too!

Gaara's unagi set. I'm not a big fan of unagi, but Gaara was definitely enjoying it!


Shannon's set meal, is that a mackerel? I'm not sure. It was funny how he was complaining his fish was bitter, and just before he finished it, he found a bowl of sauce that was supposed to be the dipping.

Picture of the day, Camille and I!

I also made it to Cat's house warming.... Her new house is homey and her new room is so pretty! Thanks for inviting me Cat!
Weekends come and go so fast....
Its starting to pour outside, and I'm really tempted to go snuggle in my blanket but I've got assignments to do! Argh!!

:-) hope you had a good weekend too.

No comments: