Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My late nights with him

I used to stay up late till midnight with my mum, to watch the late show with David Letterman. He is hilarious, i love his shows!

I love Ellen DeGeneres too, she is SO SO SO funny!

I think the crappiest talk show host would have to be Tyra Banks, Ugh, she can't control herself and she counsels people as if she has a degree is psychology. There was this episode where a korean girl who went for double eyelid surgery, and Tyra judged her by accusing her that she wanted to be white when the girl clearly said that wasn't the reason she went for surgery and she kept attacking her because "Tyra's stupid theory had to be right".

Like HELLO!!! White people aren't the only one with eyelids.



This is the video just in case you wanna watch it, it made some other people pissed too that they even did a video response.

No doubt she's a great supermodel,I love ANTM but she all of a sudden she wants to become a talk host and a psychologist kononyer, pop!, there's the tyra banks show! Na ah, she ain't gonna be another Opera!

Anways moving on the my highlight, David Letterman is so funny!

First watch this!


Anybody who wants to get married ought to be able to get married..........(audience applauds for a few seconds).... because why should heterosexuals be the only ones who are miserable.

hahahha, rofl, you see his face so serious thought he want to say what right.

Hope you thought it was funny too! Kisses for you!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi Sarah. I watched the Tyra video. Tyra damn proud of herself n damn mean to the Korean girl. I dunno wat makes her think the girl wants to be caucasian. The Korean girl only wants to look pretty not caucasian. I think Tyra's jealous of the girl bcos the girl is so pretty. haha

sarahyanli said...

yeah its so annoying, made me frustrated only... she somemmore can say i think you're lying.