Friday, August 6, 2010

cinderelly, cinderelly





urghhhhhh its stuck in my head,
Cinderelly, Cinderelly
Night and day it's Cinderelly
Make the fire, fix the breakfast
Wash the dishes, do the mopping
urghhhhh cinderelly, cinderelly...gee--t ou-tttt offf mmmyy heeaaddd urghhh

look me have bangs!

I cut them myself!

haha just kidding...

Its detachable cause its a freaking wig. lol

i look silly, just bought it for fun.

i have some pictures to share. These are my mums pictures when she was 16.

We look really different cause i take after my dad. I'll take some pictures of my dad when he was younger to share next.

Have a good weekend!
Loves loves

3 comments:

Amanda said...

the video so nostalgic and so panicking!!!! the cat is going after the mouse!!!

cluelessfreak said...

yerrrrrrrrr......bangs. u actually got the fake bangs!

sarahyanli said...

amanda: yeah nothing like old cartoons

yen: yeah for fun later i bring back let u play with lol