Wednesday, August 18, 2010

if you don't know me by now

you will never never never know me. that is a good song. lol
i haven't been blogging much about useful stuff, or close to the heart topics, but my blogging has always been very blah and never personal anyways...so my weekend in pictures

candy that i have been carrying around, "real fruit juice contained", tastes blah bought it cause i am a sucker for packaging from the 100 yen shop.

oh oh oh, this i must blog about. the infamous chili pan mee of kota damansara. My brother, joy and jon has been raving about it and two weekends which i was away so i did not get to try it.

The best thing about it is this chili flakes...it gave texture and it was yums




after that we went to this awesome baking shop! (also located in kota damansara) they have everything in the world that you would need to bake, from candles to food coloring to cake decorating stuff, it was heaven for those who likes baking. I bought some instant icing and a ice cream cone cookie cutter.

they have such cute candles, from farm animals to football to champagne shaped candles...

I developed a weird habit recently. Every single time that i am out at a cafe or restaurant right, i would find a piece of paper be it the receipt or brochure. I would take it and fold it into an origami crane. I try to fold a smaller one everytime..

oh that crane decided to rest on jon's head.

and with all our new food colorings, we decided to bake cupcakes just so we could play with the marshmallow fondant. it was so much fun!

my cherry cupcake...

my bouquet of roses cupcake...

joy's breakfast cupcake...sweet!

errr, a lion?
we got tired after a while, seriously decorating with fondant is a challenge, butter icing is much easier to work with.

i am getting better at guitar hero, woots to self!

rawr

and

bye

oh oh my parcel arrived! i got myself a lomo camera hohoho will upload first batch of pictures after i finish the roll of film. *shivers in excitement*

1 comment:

Amanda said...

hey ur cupcakes so cute and so colourful. The chilli pan me is also available in Subang Jaya, Taipan Business Centre, USJ 9. I ate there twice but not that nice. The shop's name is Chilli Pan Mee.