Monday, June 11, 2007

The early bird gets the worm.

Yeah.
So classic right that phrase.
And guess what?
It’s actually right.

I get up at FIVE fourty in morning, and it has been two days.
That’s fantabulous!
And I have been sleeping early too.
I’m quite amazed at how quick my body adjusts.
I have had the same sleeping habit for 6 months, sleeping at wee hours in the morning and getting up in the noon; I forgot what breakfast tasted like. Gosh, this sounds so clichéd.
Now finally I’m living a healthy life.
Hmmm..i wonder how long this will last.

The first day of orientation sucked like crazy.
I felt like I was chucked into Mars and was mingling among martians.
I realized that my personality has changed too.
On the first day I was so home sick and I was shedding tears like 24/7.
I was wondering where was the old me.
There stood in front of me a long line of humans and I didn’t bother to make friends at all.
If it was the old me, I would have started ice breaking right away.
I guess people do change.
But this is definitely not for the better, but maybe because there are so many factors involved and I’m virtually leaving home for the first time so I think this change doesn’t count.

I made friends with this great girl named Annie from Sabah and we hang out most of the time since we are from the same group and all that.
She is fun, nice, and happening.


pic: thats annie and me on our ground floor aparment!

PEOPLE FRIENDS PEERS FAMILY, SARAH MISSES YOU ALL DEEPLY!

3 comments:

Yi Lian Wong said...

hey, so u r in malacca now? my life here is so crazy, sometimes got class or meeting till 11pm. sot ar~~~~~!!! hope to c ya!

Anonymous said...

yeah in malacca. my first week here is crazy also. IM exhausted!!! Now im registering subjects and all that and guess what i have classes till seven pm

Anonymous said...

muaxx to you baby! Miss you lots too